Damn, but it’s hot.
I hate summer, *reflectively*, I think it has to be my most hated season of all.
Never mind my beloved fruits and all — the heat drives me batty. Abso-fucking-lutely up the wall bonkers.
Also, since I’m utterly bored, and cannot do anything productive to save my life…
1. Who was your best friend?
Hrm, I think I actually had friends in junior high, but once I hit high school, it was just me, myself, and I. Sad, innit?
2.What sports did you play?
Sports? Does, um, doing lots of running around in MMOs count?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I don’t/can’t drive. lol. I’m sticking to my explanation that being hit by a car two times tends to do bad things to the psyche.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
At home. Party animal, I am not.
5. Were you a party animal?
See above. Hah.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Y’know, /I/ think I was. People just didn’t see it that way, I think…
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope, choir was a fond memory of elementary.
8. Were you a nerd?
Considering my answer to the sports question, I’d say so.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
There was this really nice man…but then he got married… Joking aside, my homeroom teacher for the 1st year of HS was a really nice person, but I think the reason why I think fondly of him is because he left me alone for the most part and didn’t try to probe into why I wasn’t “fulfilling my potential”.
13. School mascot?
Drunk, spoiled rich kids. Oh, you mean mascot mascot, not what animal your school was known best for. Sorry. In that case, I don’t think we had one.
14. Did you go to Prom?
Yes. It was my first time selling out, and it’s true, it does get easier after that.
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
I think so. Maybe.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
Being pleased as punch that I didn’t go.
17. Where were you on senior skip day?
Didn’t have one, lol.
18. Did you have a job your senior year?
Nope. Was very much a lily of the field…
19. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The potsticker place. It was fantastic. *salivates*
20. Have you gained weight since then?
Does the term “Freshman 15” ring a bell?
21. What did you do after graduation?
Went and became a COW, therefore planting the seeds of really becoming a cow.
22. When did you graduate?
23. Who was your Senior prom date?
uck.*sigh* An old friend, Phil, who I am no longer in contact with.
24. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion?
See post title. Methinks I’ll be too busy packing.
25. Who was your home room teacher?
I forget, wow, that’s impressive. The only thing I can remember right now is I really really didn’t like her.
26. Who will repost this after you?
Not a effing clue, darling.